Adults can explore the Civil War and its legacies by visiting one or more of our three campuses as organized groups. Deepen the experience by adding an optional facilitated, hands-on program led by our staff.
American Civil War Museum Adult Group Programs:
Programs facilitated by our staff are hands-on, participatory experiences adapted for adult audiences of all ages and abilities. Programs are approximately 30-minutes long, but vary slightly by program.
All programs require a minimum of 10 people and are included with museum admission, following the pricing structure below.
Special programs include:
Adult Group Tour Cost
Group rates are 10% percent off regular admission, and are available for the following admission options:
Single Experience admission includes one of the following:
- Museum of the Confederacy - Appomattox (self-guided exhibit)
- Historic Tredegar
- Museum of the Confederacy - Richmond (self-guided exhibits)
- White House Tour (available depending on group size)
- Special program from the list above
Discounted options are available for multiple experiences. Please contact us for details.
Museum & White House Seminar
Tour the Museum and White House of the Confederacy, and then enjoy a talk on a topic of your choice from our Speakers Bureau programs..
- Cost: $75 speaker fee, plus admission. Boxed lunches may be added for an additional charge. Please inquire.
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Groups can order box lunches or bring your own.
- For more information, contact Kelly Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to make a group reservation, please contact: