Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind venue for your next corporate fundraiser? Are you in need of a location to host your non-profit gala, school fundraiser, or family gathering? The American Civil War Museum’s Saunders Lobby is available to host your upcoming event!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any outdoor or large capacity rental space?
For clients interested in weddings, outdoor functions, use of the Foundry, or for groups larger than 100, please email Annie Hazelgrove at [email protected]
- Can I host my micro-wedding inside the Saunders Lobby?
The Saunders lobby is unavailable to host weddings at this time.
- What is the max capacity for hosting our event in the Saunders lobby?
The Saunders Lobby inside the American Civil War Museum can host up to 50 people.
- Can I rent the space for my professional photography project?
Professional photographers and videographers must pay rental fees to photograph or shoot video at The American Civil War Museum’s Historic Tredegar, please email Annie Hazelgrove at [email protected].
- Do we have to rent our own tables and chairs?
Yes. The museum does not provide any rental items.
- What time can I (or my vendors) access the venue on the day of my event?
Access to the lobby will occur no earlier than 4:30 PM since the museum is open to the public until 5:00 PM. Events will begin no earlier than 5:30 PM.
- Do we need insurance?
Yes, you are responsible for obtaining event liability insurance and providing the museum with a Certificate of Insurance.
- Do we have to hire security?
Yes. The Museum will provide you with contact information for our Security Coordinator.
- Do you provide parking?
We do. Free parking for all guests and vendors is provided with site rental. The security staff will help coordinate parking.